Our ministry seeks to provide care and compassion to our congregation, our community and the world around us. Within these three areas of focus, we believe as a church, we are called to serve. We want people to see where they can be connected to God’s work with their hands. This also allows for individuals to choose where their heart and treasures lie to make the greatest impact as well as opportunities to grow in faith.
- Adult Ministies: Small group, retreat, visitation, prayer chain
- Assisting at Sunday worship: Videotape, Photographer, Sound Tech, Greeter, Usher, Worship Assistant, Lay Reader, Communion Assistant, Chancel Choir, Celebration Band, Drama, Altar Guild, Acolyte.
- Committee Member for Property, Outreach, Care, Stewardship, Worship, Technology, Adult and Youth Education.
- Youth Ministries: Teacher, Retreat Chaperone, Mentor, Fellowship activities, Fundraisers.
- Serving our congregation: Mary Martha meals, Lawn cutting crew, General building repairs, Hosting fellowship events, Shepherd for new member,
- Serving our community: Tutoring, blood drive, Hunger programs.
For the past 20 years, we have provided a place for youth to receive help. There is always a need for more tutors to ensure that there are no students left on the wait list. Students are between 2nd and 8th grade. You can choose to help on Tuesdays from 7:00-8:00 pm or Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30 pm. Please consider sharing 1 hour of your time to make a difference.
If you would like to volunteer or receive more information >
Volunteer your time to serve on Sunday morning during worship.
Greeters provide a friendly welcome for all who enter our door. They can also help direct people or answer questions.
Four ushers are needed for each service. The general duties are to be a friendly face as people enter, hand out bulletins, help people with seating as needed, collect offering, and facilitate the flow for communion.
No experience is needed! This is a great way to meet people.
Sign up here >