Recycled Craft Creations
Sunday, December 3 | 11:15 am - 1:00 pm
We are gathering during this Advent season to make some crafts using recycled materials.
You can participate in 2 ways.
1. If you currently have any of the following items to donate.
- empty 2 Liter plastic bottles (any color)
- plastic bottle caps (any size/color cap from milk jug, juice bottles, etc.)
- flat magnets (ie old refrigerator magnets)
- leftover/open bottles of craft paint or acrylic paint for painting plastic
The purpose of this event is to use recycled materials so please do not buy new. If you have craft closet/cabinet/box that you no longer use to craft, go thru your leftovers! Items can be dropped off ahead of time in box located in hallway outside fellowship hall.
2. All ages are invited to come be crafty. There will be 2 sample projects: planter/storage container and magnet decoration. These could be decoration for your home or small gift for someone special. Join us for this opportunity to gather and create, repurpose and share. Pizza will be served at Noon. No registration needed.